The Gehl RT165 magazines loader is taking performance to the next level.
- Hinge pin height (fully raised): 119.6 “(3.038m)
- Yanmar diesel engines with Tier IV certification provide 69.9 hp (52.1 kW)
- The welded chassis helps a higher weight distribution, which further improves stability, leveling, tensile stress and provides a smoother ride.
- The flush rear door and the inclined rear towers provide a narrow rear clearance space and excellent visibility.
- The optional rear bumper / counterweight provides additional protection and towing capacity.
- Thick steel plate and heavy duty bolts and bushings strengthen the loader for extreme work
- The electronic control of the engine and the foot accelerator allow partial acceleration, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large and state-of-the-art operator loader of the RT165 chain loader is designed for optimum operator comfort, resulting in increased productivity.
- Electrohydraulic joystick controls provide maximum comfort and controllability for the operator. They are also not affected during the cold weather operation.
- The Hydraloc ™ system applies the parking brake every time the operator lifts the grab bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or turns off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- The optional speed control adds the ability to adapt machine operating speeds to the application, regardless of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO controls and dual hand (pattern H).
- The multi-purpose LCD screen provides easy reading during operation.
- A single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
- The sensitivity setting of the standard drive offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include:
- Position reaction
- Engine response
- Position of the pump swash plate
- The optional HydraGlide ™ system allows the lifting arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizes material loss and provides smoother driving at faster transport speeds.
The Gehl RT165 chain loader controls are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- The forward design of the cab improves the view of the ladle.
- The anti-roll and object protection structure in falling level II comes as standard in the equipment.
- New laterally foldable clamp bars and armrests with multiple adjustments improve operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted on a seat with standard mechanical suspension or an optional seat with pneumatic suspension provide outstanding control and comfort when moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated indicators and messy dash readings are eliminated with a customizable and easy-to-use multifunctional display that incorporates all warning / operation lights and machine setup screens.
- The optional pressurized sealed cabin housing with heat / AC, sound reduction material and rear mounted air filter provides a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
The RT165 engine is equipped with a lot of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to work in the toughest jobs.
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98C-NMS2 Tier IV
- Net power: 68.4 hp (51 kW) @ 2500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 178 lbs / ft (241 kg / m) @ 1625 rpm
- Displacement: 3319 cm³
- The engine ignition heating system of the automatic ignition module provides superior starting in cold weather.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealer service along with Gehl parts and support.
The RT165 chain loader hydraulic system is designed to push more material, lift heavier loads and demand more powerful accessories.
- Auxiliary hydraulics: 18.9 gpm (71.4 L / min)
- High flow auxiliary hydraulics: 28.5 gal (119 L)
- Standard and optional high flow auxiliary hydraulic systems are designed to handle virtually all flow / high performance fittings.
- The new cast iron pump design offers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lifting cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Electrohydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct motor coupling provides high operational efficiency and AntiStall technology maintains energy flow.
- The drive motors of the feed path offer superior thrust power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for quick and efficient implement changes.
The robust lifting arm of the RT165 chain loader is designed for optimum strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and higher discharge height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- The low profile design provides excellent forward, backward and sideways visibility.
- The simple “in-line” design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found in many competitive “compensated” lift arm designs.
- The front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional strength and lateral stiffness.
- The arm incorporates double bucket cylinders and two lifting arm stop blocks at the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Service capacity is very important for our customers. The RT165 will surely exceed your service expectations.
- The large gas spring-assisted engine cover and the large recessed rear door allow full access to the rear of the machine for service and maintenance.
- The lockable compartments in the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and the hydraulic tank on the right.
- The complete set of the anti-tip and fall protection structure tilts backwards with large gas springs to facilitate access to the internal service.
- Guide rollers and rollers are sealed and maintenance free.
- The patented tilt pedometer allows the best foot cleaning in its class and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Coded wiring eliminates the guesswork of the electrical system identification.