Operators around the world will find cutting-edge ergonomics, unsurpassed visibility and ease of operation.
- Fully adjustable steering column with central mounting instrumentation for easy operator reference.
- An adjustable seven-way seat that provides a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Excellent 360 degree visibility is achieved by placing the operator up instead of behind the load for safe operation and an excellent view of the accessory.
- The models feature comfortable and easily accessible grip handles to help in and out.
- A complete cabin box option provides greater comfort and safety for a full-day operation.
- The cab doors have an extended latch design, which allows hitching in a slightly open position for limited ventilation, depending on the operator’s preference.
- Standard cab models include heating, four work lights, windshield wipers on the front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
- The wide surface window area offers excellent panoramic visibility.
- Sound absorbing material between the cab and the engine compartment is standard with the cab housing and suppresses sound levels.
The Gehl T750 Telescopic Articulated Loader features simple-to-use controls at your finger tips. Even the most un-accustomed operator will be comfortable operating these loaders.
- Multi-function joystick lever controls the telescoping lift arm, bucket, float, travel direction, differential lock and auxiliary hydraulic functions
- Inching pedal allows operators to vary the ground speed while maintaining a fixed engine speed, to optimally run attachments while enabling precise control.
- Engine speed can be conveniently controlled two ways: (1) with the right foot throttle or (2) with the convenient hand throttle, which also allows the ground speed to be controlled independently of engine speed.
- Differential lock button on joystick increases traction for 100% effective engagement of axles.
- Speed hydrostatic drive can be activated “on the go” by a switch on the joystick.
Gehl articulated loaders are equipped with industry-proven Deutz diesel engines.
- Make: Deutz
- Model: TD 3.6 L4
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Power: @ 2800 rpm 74 hp / 55 kW
- Displacement: (L) 220 cu.in. (3.6)
- Powerful, quiet and efficient Deutz diesel engines with excellent performance for all applications.
- Excellent reputation for reliable cold-starting and smooth operation.
Get into the tightest spaces with ease. The T750 goes anywhere and does almost everything.
- A heavy-duty articulating joint offers 40-degree turning angles each way and provides optimal maneuverability with a tight turning radius. Articulated steering has minimal affect on turf and ground surfaces and extends the life of the tires.
- Chassis oscillates 10 degrees each way, for 20 degrees of total oscillation, to maintain traction by keeping the wheels on the ground on uneven terrain.
- The tail follows where the front leads, providing excellent maneuverability. The bucket and tires follow a constant turn radius, so the rear of the loader follows the path of the front tires.
- Narrow machine width allows access to tight, confined spaces that most skid loaders with comparable operating capacities cannot access.
- High ground clearance allows the loaders to pass over objects in the work-path with ease.
The lift arm on the T750 is designed to achieve maximum strength, excellent visibility and fast cycle times.
- Linkage becomes recessed in the lift arm at full lift heights for protection when dumping into trucks/trailers and provides excellent forward visibility.
- Telescopic lift arm take maximum lift height from 12’10” (3991 mm) and extends as high as 16’6″ (5036 mm) for extra loading height and reach.
- Articulated steering brings a tight turning radius to speed up cycle times and increase maneuverability in tight afters
- Excellent bucket dump angles at the mid- and top-ranges of the lift path as well as outstanding forward reach at mid-range
Power, performance and precision. Achieve this and more with superior hydraulics and practical time-saving functions.
- Working hydraulics: 18.5 gpm (70 L / min)
- High flow auxiliary hydraulics: 30.6 gal (115.8 L)
- Two auxiliary hydraulic lines with flat-face couplers feed a variety of tools and facilitate tool changes.
- The hydraulic hoses are located inside the lifting arms, keeping them out of the “damage zone” of the loader joint during lifting and unloading operations.
- The buoyancy characteristics of the lift arm and the bucket allow the hoist arm to “float” for slight scraping or leveling actions backwards. The bucket float is a special feature that adds control and greater operator flexibility to operate certain accessories with a single float.
Reduced downtime is possible thanks to intelligent engineering and advanced design.
- Perform daily service checks with ease through the rear engine cover, which provides access to the engine, hydraulic reservoir filler and filter, radiator and more.
- The hydraulic components are provided with diagnostic test ports to facilitate access when necessary.
- The LCD screen has menu screens with light indicators for electrical diagnostic verification.