Operators around the world will find in the 650, cutting-edge ergonomics, unsurpassed visibility and ease of operation.
- Fully adjustable steering column with central mounting instrumentation for easy operator reference.
- An adjustable seven-way seat that provides a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Excellent 360 degree visibility is achieved by placing the operator up instead of behind the load for safe operation and an excellent view of the accessory.
- The models feature comfortable and easily accessible grip handles to help in and out.
- A complete cabin box option provides greater comfort and safety for a full-day operation.
- The cab doors have an extended latch design, which allows hitching in a slightly open position for limited ventilation, depending on the operator’s preference.
- Standard cab models include heating, four work lights, windshield wipers on the front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
- The wide surface window area offers excellent panoramic visibility.
- Sound absorbing material between the cab and the engine compartment is standard with the cab housing and suppresses sound levels.